When moving out (including when moving within the city)

Please contact the Waterworks Bureau Customer Center and provide your address, name, phone number, faucet number, and move-out date.
There are three available methods for paying the final usage fees for water used up until your move-out date.
1. On-site settlement
2. Customers enrolled in direct transfer payments can have the amount withdrawn from their bank account if they do not close the bank account before the withdrawal date.
3. Send payment notice to forwarding address

For more information, please see “Please notify us in the following cases”.

Contact information Waterworks & Sewerage Bureau Customer Center
TEL *Hours subject to change due to circumstances relating to COVID-19.
Please click here for details.

Weekdays: 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Sat./Sun.: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
*Closed on national holidays and December 29 – January 3
FAX 048-252-5156